- Customers in the United States can initiate a return by logging on to the return tool page.
- Fitbit does not offer exchanges.
- If your device is found to be defective within the warranty period, it may be eligible for replacement.
Fitbit is an American consumer electronics and fitness company. It produces wireless-enabled wearable technology, physical fitness monitors, and activity trackers such as smartwatches, pedometers, and monitors for heart rate, quality of sleep, and stairs climbed as well as related software. The company was acquired by Alphabet, Inc. in 2021.
Fitbit ships worldwide and so, it is natural that sometimes faulty or wrong deliveries happen. To make returns and exchanges easier for their customers, Fitbit has created the Fitbit Returns Policy.
Let us dig deeper to know more about this policy.
Table of Contents
What is the Fitbit Returns Policy?
For countries that have products available through the fitbit.com store, purchases are covered by the return policy.
Return Policy and Warranty
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase of a Fitbit-branded device and/or accessory from the Fitbit Store for any reason, you are entitled to a full refund if you meet the conditions set forth below.
This return right does not apply to the purchase or renewal of any Paid Services, as defined in and governed by our Terms of Paid Services. Shipping and handling charges, gift wrap fees, and taxes paid (such as state, customs, or VAT) are not refundable.
To qualify for a refund, you must meet all the following conditions:
- Request a return authorization within 45 days of your shipment date; provided, however, that for purchases made in November and December the deadline to request a return authorization is January 31st of the following year or 45 days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer;
- Return the device and/or accessory, including all parts included in the original packaging, in good physical condition; and
- Include the return authorization number with your return.
- If your return fails to meet any of the above conditions, they may, at their discretion, refuse to accept it or charge you a restocking fee of up to 15% of the original price.
- If you purchased your Fitbit device or accessory elsewhere, contact the retailer to find out the return policy.
- Customers in the United States can initiate a return with our return tool.
- Customers in other countries should contact Customer Support for help.
- If you are from Australia, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Fitbit offers a 45-day money-back guarantee for all fitbit.com purchases, and your Fitbit device comes with a manufacturer’s warranty.
|Must have proof of purchase with you.The item should have original packaging and labeling. All store returns are based on manager Discretion
|Take your item with you to the store from where you have purchased it.
What is Fitbit Refund Policy?
Let’s understand the Fitbit Refund policy,
- It takes a maximum of 45 days to get your refund back.
- Your refund amount will return in the original form of payment.
- In case you have received a wrong or faulty product, you will get a full refund, including the shipping cost.
|Is return possible?
|In which case a full refund is possible
|In case of faulty and damaged product
|Borne by the Customer
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.