- AO. offers a full refund including delivery costs if it’s unused.
- If it’s used, you can still get up to 50% of the item cost refunded.
- Customers can drop off smaller items at one of their Drop at Shop locations or they can collect your product from the customers’ homes.
AO. is a huge online electronics retailer. Their Online Electricals Store has everything from the latest smart tech and TVs, to all-singing, all-dancing washing machines, fridges, and ovens. They have a widely-spread customer base as well.
AO. always strives for innovation. Due to their popularity, AO. is quite famous worldwide. Due to this, there are hundreds of return requests each day. To deal with them, AO. has got a strong Return and refund policy.
In this article, we will look at AO. Returns Policy. After reading this article, you will know whether you can avail full refund or not.
Table of Contents
What is the AO. Return Policy?
- AO. offers you a full refund including delivery costs if it’s unused. If you are not happy with an unused product, you can return the product within 100 days – no questions asked. Just head to My Account and complete the return form, and any services you’ve chosen will automatically be canceled when your order is canceled unless the service has already taken place.
- If it’s used, you can still get up to 50% of the item cost refunded. It’s fine if the product has been unpacked, but if it’s been used or installed, we can only give you a partial refund. This can be up to 50% of the product’s cost. If it’s used, then 14-day refund rules will apply.
- For returning a faulty product, head over to My Account where you can find out the best way to report your fault. If you don’t have a My Account, then you can sign up with the same email address that you used to place your order, and it will automatically load your purchased products.
- To return an item, simply go to My Account, and select the ‘Return Order’ option.
- Don’t have a My Account? Then sign up with the email address on your order and it will automatically load your order, and you can complete the form.
- No need to contact them, they’ll handle everything after that.
- You can drop off smaller items at one of our Drop at Shop locations or we can collect your product from your home. They have thousands of Drop at Shop locations including Asda stores as well as CollectPlus and DPD drop-off points.
- If you’re returning a gardening product with blades like a chainsaw or hedge trimmer, it’ll need to be boxed up before it’s returned to us. If you’ve used your item and it came with batteries, make sure you’ve removed them before you send it back to us.
- If you want to return a bundle, all the items must be sent back to get a full refund. If the bundle isn’t complete, you’ll only be offered a partial refund.
Dropping Off or Returning Methodology
- Their Drop at Shop service lets you return smaller items to thousands of stores across the UK. You can pick which store you want to drop off at when you register your return.
- They’ll email you a label when you register your return.
- Just print it out and attach it to your product.
- Not got a printer? Don’t worry. If you pick Asda as your return location, they’ll send you a QR code instead. You don’t need to print it out, it just needs to be scanned when you drop off your item.
- Once everything has been packed up, labeled, and dropped off, you’ll receive your refund within 14 days.
- If you’re returning a faulty product with our Drop at Shop service, give us a call so we can give you an authorization number. If your product is faulty, we’ll find a solution that suits you.
Collection by the Company
- If you’re returning a product that’s on the larger side, their AO drivers will come and collect it for free.
- Not happy with what you’ve ordered? Just head to My Account and fill out the return form, and they’ll arrange a collection.
- Don’t have an account? No problem, just sign up with the same email address you used to order and it will automatically load your old orders.
- The quickest way to return your product is via My Account – there’s no need to wait in call center queues.
- If you’re not happy with your product or you’ve simply changed your mind, you’ll need to let them know within 100 days of delivery to receive a refund of the cost of the product.
- However, if you have used the product or had it installed, they may not be able to sell it to someone else. This means that where the value of the product is reduced by your use, they may only make a partial refund, or charge you for the reduction in value.
- If you have not used the product and it is returned to them in the original packaging, you will receive a full refund.
- Your refund will be made within 14 days of the collection of the appliance.
- For hygiene reasons they’re only able to refund personal care items (for example dental care, hair care, grooming & shaving, hair removal, or health & wellbeing products) which are returned to them unused and in their original packaging with hygiene seals still intact.
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty and damaged product|
|Return Mode||Store return, By Post and Company Pick-Up|
|Return charge||Borne by the Company in most cases|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes(In some cases)|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.