- Hotter has a smart return policy using ReBound.
- Goods returned for an exchange will not be charged a shipping fee.
- Goods returned for a refund will be charged a shipping fee of $7.
Hotter is a UK-based company that manufactures comfortable and stylish shoes for both men and women using advanced technology. They ship globally. Their designers inject timeless style into their collections, spanning from active, casuals, and Deck shoes to boots, sandals, and slippers. All are brought to life in the latest colour palettes and quality materials.
Since Hotter ships globally, at times, faulty or wrong deliveries happen. Sometimes, the customers are not happy with the fit or style and demand an exchange or refund. To help customers deal with returns and refunds, Hotter has created the Hotter Returns Policy.
Here is what the policy is all about.
Table of Contents
What is the Hotter Returns Policy?
- In the unfortunate case that you want to return your Hotter shoes to the company, they do offer a return service for all US orders.
- If you wish us to exchange your goods the return shipping is free.
- However, if you are returning them for a refund they will charge you $7 to cover our costs.
- Unfortunately, they currently do not offer a returns service for orders shipped outside the USA, for goods purchased from the US stores.
- Returns must be made within 180 days of purchase. Please note: Shipping fees are not refunded for preference return.
- Most of the items are acceptable for a return but you must return them in original packaging with all tags attached.
- Besides, don’t try your shoes outdoor if you intend to return them as shoes with dirt or other conspicuous marks are not accepted for refund or exchange.
- For the products purchased online, you can return them within 30 days of the receipt.
- If you want to return any of the products bought from Hotter, then simply repack your goods in original packaging. And create your Royal Mail returns label on the website.
- Print the label and attach it to the parcel. Now, include a valid proof of purchase in the parcel and send it to Hotter via Post Office.
- Finally, you can also return your online purchases in any of your nearest Hotter stores but in-store purchases must be returned in the store only.
- If you want to initiate a Hotter return then you must create and then affix the return label with your returns package.
- Then return the parcel with its return label and a valid proof of purchase to the brand via the post office.
- After the arrival of your parcel at the Hotter warehouse, your refund will be processed within a few days as per your original payment method.
How do I return an item that shipped directly from the vendor?
Check your shipment invoice to find specific return instructions for the item you ordered. If you’re unable to locate the return instructions on the shipment invoice Please contact us.
How do I return merchandise purchased at a bros-genial store if I live abroad?
If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your in-store purchase, please contact them and include the following information located on your store receipt:
- Store number
- Register number
- Transaction number
- Date of purchase
- UPC number and description of the merchandise
- Reason for return
- Additionally, please provide a telephone number where you can be reached as well as the country where you reside.
After submitting your email, you will be contacted by a Customer Service Agent within 48 hours who will assist in processing your return.
What is the Hotter Refund Policy?
- Refund amounts for returned items will be credited to you by Borderfree in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original tender.
- Once they receive the item, they will process your credit immediately. Depending on your bank’s processing time, it may take a few days to reflect on your account. If you provide an email address, Borderfree will email you when your return has been received and processed.
Also Read:- Hunter Boots Return policy
|Return Method||Important Points||Return Procedure|
|In-Store return||Must have proof of purchase with you.The item should have original packaging and labeling. All store returns are based on manager Discretion||Take your item with you to the store from where you have purchased it.|
|By Post return||Always include your invoice with your Parcel.The product should be in new and unused condition. The product should have original packaging and labeling.If your product is faulty and damaged, the company will even reimburse you postage cost when you return the item.If Hotter denies your return request, the company will ask you to pay delivery fees to deliver your product back to you.You should use the Collect+ service only to get a free return service.||With each item, you get return papers. Fill up the paperwork for the items which you want to return. Tick the reason due to which you are returning the product.Pack your items securely.Attach the label and removal self-adhesive collect to your Parcel.Drop your package at the nearest Collect+ store.Collect your proof of postage as it will be used later if there is any problem with package delivery.Your refund will be processed by Borderfree in the same currency exchange from where the payment was made.|
|International return||All tags and packaging must be intact.The product must be in new and unused condition.Try to use insured parcel services to return your package internationally.Always have the proof of postage with you.You need to pay for your own return postage cost.||Returns must be made within 180 days of purchase. Please note: Shipping fees are not refunded for preference return.|
|Is return Possible||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty, unsatisfactory and damaged product|
|Return Mode||Store return, By Post and International Return|
|Return charge||Borne by the Company for exchange, else borne by the customer|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.