- For most products, you have 28 days to notify the Partner – the small business that created your items – if you want to return or exchange the item and another 14 days to send them back.
- Returns will not be accepted after 28 days.
- Customers need to submit a request form (link given below) to start the return, exchange, or refund process.
Not On The High Street is an online marketplace, selling over 100,000 products that have been lovingly created by over 4,000 small and creative UK businesses. Founded in 2006, Not On The High Street offers a great source of quirky and unique gifts, from personalized gifts to those for food lovers, children, pet owners, and more.
Working with small designers and giving them a fantastic route to market, it’s a one-stop-shop for homewares, clothing, art, and more.
But sometimes, customers demand a return, refund, or exchange. To help them deal with the returns and refunds, Not On The High Street has created the Not On The High Street Returns Policy.
Here is what the policy is all about.
Table of Contents
What is the Not On The High Street Returns Policy?
- For most products, you have 28 days to notify the Partner – the small business that created your items – if you want to return or exchange the item and another 14 days to send them back. The return period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancelable goods only.
All cancellable goods received between 1 November and 22 December 2021 (inclusive) can be returned in their original condition at any time before 20 January 2022. For all cancellable goods purchased on 23 December 2021 or after, their 28-day returns policy applies.
How to Cancel your Order or Return or Exchange a Product
- Contact the Partner to let them know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product by either:
A. Outlining this to the Partner directly by signing in to your account, clicking ‘my account’ at the top of the page, clicking ‘my orders’ within this menu, picking the order you want to return, and then clicking on ‘contact the Partner’ where you can upload this information;
B. asking them to do this on your behalf – note that this may add a delay with the extra step added to the process
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to the Partner within 14 days of letting them know that you want to cancel your order and return the product. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- As the seller’s payment agent, they will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
A. 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner.
B. if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the Partner.
C. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the Partner or them (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
- Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and, where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
- Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner ).
- Please note that if you request to begin the performance of a service during the above cancellation period, you will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to them that you intend to cancel the contract. This may apply to you if you have purchased an experience with them.
- All Partners comply with their returns policy, giving you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with them by submitting a request to speak to their customer service team.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred for value (see their gift voucher terms and conditions).
What you can’t Send Back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customization options offered by the Partner to all customers), is personalized or otherwise can’t be resold due to a bespoke element
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like earrings, cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken, and material face masks
- To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before ordering.
|Company Name||Not On The High Street|
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty and damaged product|
|Return Mode||Store return, By Post and International Return|
|Return charge||Borne by the Company|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes(In some cases)|
- Bonprix Returns Policy
- Emirates Cancellation Policy
- Hoseasons Cancellation Policy
- British Airways Cancellation Policy
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.