- You can return or exchange any order within 30 days of receiving it.
- Any item not returned or returned incomplete, spoiled, broken, damaged, soiled or in any other condition that would reasonably suggest that it has been used or worn, will not be refunded or exchanged.
- An item can only be exchanged once, the item received in exchange can therefore only be returned for a refund under the usual conditions.
Christian Dior SE, commonly known as Dior, is a French luxury fashion house controlled and chaired by French businessman Bernard Arnault. The company was founded in 1946 by French fashion designer Christian Dior, who was originally from Normandy. The brand sells shoes, bags, clothing, and accessories and can be bought in Dior stores.
Since the products at Dior are quite costly, customers do not hesitate to return or exchange if they are unsatisfied with the product or its fit. To make returns and refunds easier for the customers, Dior has created its Dior Returns Policy.
Let us understand this return policy in detail.
Table of Contents
What is the Dior Returns Policy?
- You can return any order to them within 30 days of receiving it.
- When returning a product, put the unused item(s) back in the original packaging, along with any accompanying accessories and documents (instructions, guarantees, certificates of authenticity) and the delivery slip. They advise you to take all necessary precautions to ensure that your product is protected.
- Any item not returned or returned incomplete, spoiled, broken, damaged, soiled or in any other condition that would reasonably suggest that it has been used or worn, will not be refunded or exchanged. With regard to footwear, the sole must also be intact; for that reason, they strongly recommended trying on Christian Dior shoes on a carpet or rug-type surface.
- Similarly, personalized items produced according to and/or at the request of the customer, or products that have been altered, as well as sealed items (swimwear, etc.) that have been unsealed after delivery and cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection cannot be exchanged.
- An item can only be exchanged once, the item received in exchange can therefore only be returned for a refund under the usual conditions. In order to return it, you will have to contact the Client Service Center for a prepaid UPS voucher.
- Regarding bags with MyABCDior badges, by returning a bag on its own, without the badges purchased at the same time, the discount you received on these badges that were linked to the purchase of this bag will be rendered invalid. The amount you originally saved will therefore be deducted from your refund.
How does it Work?
The means and costs of returning your order are offered free of charge by Dior, subject to a limit of one return per order.
- To return items purchased online, simply pick one of the following options:
- Inform Christian Dior Couture of your wish to make a return via your account on the Website, in which case Christian Dior Couture will acknowledge receipt of your cancellation by email.
- In the “My Orders” section, click on “Request a Return“.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return and indicate whether you require an exchange or a refund.
- For an exchange, please enter the new size or colour in the space provided. Refunds will be made via the same method of payment used for the purchase and within 14 days of receiving the product(s), subject to your return being accepted.
- Call Customer Services and inform them of your wish to exercise your right of return and arrange an appointment (date, time slot, and location) for UPS to pick up the item(s).
- Return your Item(s) to a UPS drop-off point directly (https://www.ups.com/dropoff/) using the prepaid return label included in the parcel.
If you placed your order as a guest, you can return or exchange it via the Delivery and Returns page (not accessible on mobile devices).
Simply enter your order number and email address on this page to access your order history and submit a request for an exchange or a refund.
Related Post:- GoPro Returns Policy
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty, unsatisfactory, and damaged product|
|Return Mode||Store return, By Post and International Return|
|Return charge||Borne by the Company|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes(In some cases)|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.