- You can return a French Connection product within 30 days from the date of the item shipped to you.
- All Returns made from UK addresses can be returned free of charge.
- French Connection does not currently offer free returns on homeware. You will therefore need to cover all costs of returning any items to them yourself.
French Connection was founded in 1972 and set out with the aim to create design-led, fashionable clothing. Today, they design contemporary clothing, accessories, and homeware – everything you need in one destination.
Since they ship worldwide, at times, there may arise an issue of faulty deliveries, wrong products or unsatisfactory products. To help our customers deal with these issues, they have created our French Connection Returns Policy.
Let them understand all about this policy.
Table of Contents
What is the French Connection Returns Policy?
- It is important to them that you are happy with your French Connection purchase. If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, you have 28 days from the date of your purchase, to return your item to them for a refund.
- The following items may not be returned for refund, unless faulty:
- Items with a security or hygiene seal or label, if the seal or label is broken, or has been tampered with.
- We are not currently able to offer exchanges on any of our products. If you would like a different item, size or color, please return your purchase to them for a refund, and place a new order.
- In case of part return of a multi-buy set, or similar discount, the promotion will be void and you will be refunded proportionately according to the value of goods kept.
- All items must be returned unused and in a fully resalable condition, with swing tags attached if possible. Please take care not to damage, scratch or mark any items, particularly delicate and leather items, when examining them.
- We reserve the right to deduct amounts from refunds, up to the full value, where unwanted items show signs of use or unreasonable handling and are deemed not to be resalable.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your return has been processed. They will endeavor to process refunds as quickly as possible, however, please allow up to 10 working days for your refund to be processed once it has been received by us. This period may increase during busy times, such as during sales.
- Refunds will be credited to the original method of payment.
- Please note items purchased from our website cannot be returned to French Connection concessions. This includes faulty items.
How does it Work?
You can now return your items to them quickly and easily via our Returns Portal.
Simply enter your order number and all required data to identify you in the fields provided, select your preferred return option, submit your request and post your package back to them using the option selected.
Returns within UK
All returns made from UK addresses on orders paid for in GBP can be returned FREE of charge within 28 days of the date of your order. This currently excludes the Channel Islands. Customers who wish to return their items to them from addresses within the Channel Islands will therefore need to cover all costs themselves.
Please note:theydo not currently offer free returns on homeware. You will therefore need to cover all costs of returning any items to them yourself.
You can choose from the following options but they strongly recommend that you return any items via a registered trackable service and obtain and retain the proof of posting as they do not accept responsibility for items that fail to arrive with us. They do not accept hand delivery of returns to our distribution center for security reasons.
- Head to our Returns Portal and select Royal Mail as your return option, take your package to your nearest Post Office and send to our returns by post address.
- We strongly recommend that you obtain and retain tracking details of the posted return astheydo not accept responsibility for items that fail to arrive with us.
ASDA – EASY RETURNS IN OVER 600 STORES, OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
- Complete and enclose your returns note in the parcel
- Click here to print a label at home or get a QR code to print a label in-store
- Take your parcel to Asda and return at the parcel point or with an Asda colleague
- Don’t forget your receipt to track your parcel here
INPOST 24/7 LOCKERS
No printing is required at home or when you drop off your return. Just scan. Drop. Done.
You don’t even need a label!
- No printing
- No queues
- Available 24/7
- Self-service and contact-free
How it works:
- Generate a QR code here which will be sent to your email
- Scan the QR code using your phone at your local locker
- Put your parcel inside and shut the door.
When your return is collected from the locker, a label will be applied for you by the courier.
PLEASE NOTE: all items from the same order should be returned in one parcel.
Maximum parcel size: 41cm x 38cm x 64cm.
RETURNING ITEMS FROM OUTSIDE THE UK
All overseas customers should send returns to the address below:
We do not currently offer free returns to overseas customers. You will therefore need to cover all costs of returning any items to them yourself. They advise that you mark your package ‘returned goods’ to avoid further duties.
|Return Method||Important Points||Return Procedure|
|ASDA return||Must have proof of purchase with you.The item should have original packaging and labeling. All store returns are based on manager Discretion||Complete and enclose your returns note in the parcelClick here to print a label at home or get a QR code to print a label in-storeTake your parcel to Asda and return at the parcel point or with an Asda colleagueDon’t forget your receipt to track your parcel here|
|Royal Mail||Always include your invoice with your Parcel.The product should be in new and unused condition. The product should have original packaging and labeling.If your product is faulty and damaged, the company will even reimburse you postage cost when you return the item.||Head to our Returns Portal and select Royal Mail as your return option, take your package to your nearest Post Office and send to our returns by post address. We strongly recommend that you obtain and retain tracking details of the posted return as they do not accept responsibility for items that fail to arrive with us.|
|International return||All tags and packaging must be intact.The product must be in new and unused condition.Try to use insured parcel services to return your package internationally.Always have the proof of postage with you.You need to pay for your own return postage cost.||If you have purchased your French Connection outside of the UK, you can send a return post on their postal address. You will have to bear the return postal charges.|
|Company Name||French Connection|
|Is return Possible||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty, unsatisfactory and damaged product|
|Return Mode||ASDA return, Royal Mail, By Inpost Lockers and International Return|
|Return charge||Borne by the Company within the UK and borne by the customer outside the UK.|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.