- You can return the item in-store for a full refund.
- You can return the item by post for a full refund within 30 days.
- Personalized jewelry cannot be returned.
Ernest Jones is one of the UK’s driving jewel and watches experts. You’ll observe a stunning assortment of dazzling jewels, including wedding bands, forever rings, wristbands, hoops, and more. They have a wide scope of wedding bands and gems in contemporary designs.
As they take care of a worldwide client base, they get many returns and refund requests. To assist clients with managing returns and refunds, they have made the Ernest Jones Returns Policy. Let us understand more about this policy.
Table of Contents
What is the Ernest Jones Returns Policy?
They can’t give refunds in-store where Clearpay was utilized to make the payment.
If you have changed your mind, you can return your Clearpay purchase for free by post for a refund through the Royal Mail website.
Returning An Item
This is the speediest method for returning products. You can exchange any unwanted items at your neighbourhood store. Find your nearest store with the store finder on their website and adhere to the underneath directions on store returns:
- Place the item into its unique show box. Kindly note that pierced items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Visit a UK store of your choice along with your despatch note. Orders procured online can’t be returned to stores in Eire or the Channel Islands
- If the item is in its original condition, they will take care of the exchange or refund for you.
- If you require a refund, kindly bring the payment card you used to submit the request.
- If you got the item as a gift, they will offer an exchange or refund you with a gift voucher of an equivalent amount.
Returning Items by Post
You can return items to them by post within 30 days and you will be refunded with the payment mode you used to place the order. Items should be returned with a finished returns form. To return items for free, kindly visit the Royal Mail site where you can print out the returns label.
The returns label will likewise be sent to you by means of email. If you can’t print the label, show the email to your nearby Royal Mail office, and they will do this for you. Likewise, request confirmation of shipping. Besides, adhere to the below guidelines:
- Kindly include the unique despatch note or a duplicate inside your package
- Tick mark the things you are returning on the despatch note
- Items should be returned in their original condition and show box
- Kindly note that pierced items must be returned in their original packaging
- Ensure the package is secured properly
- Kindly note that they can’t acknowledge returns for Personalized or Engraved things except if the item is flawed or doesn’t match your request.
|Reason for Refund
|Will you get a Refund?
|Your products are faulty
|Products are of the wrong size
|Wrong products delivered
|If you return your product after Thirty days of product delivery
|If you return your product within Thirty days of product delivery
|Is return possible?
|In which case a full refund is possible
|In case of faulty and damaged product
|Store return, By Post
|Borne by the Company
|Is your delivery refundable?
|Yes(In some cases)
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.