- You can return the Brastop products within 90 days of dispatch for a full refund.
- Free returns are only available to UK customers currently.
- For international returns, the customer should pay the postage fee for an eligible refund.
Brastop is an e-commerce site selling D-K cup lingerie and swimwear. It is based in Uxbridge, London. The brand was launched in 2003. The company also has its own lingerie brand, Flirtelle, that was launched in 2006.
Being an online retailer, often customers are not happy with the fit or the product. To cater to their online clients, Brastop offers returns and exchanges on certain conditions. To clarify those conditions, it has created its Brastop Returns Policy.
This article will explain the Brastop Return Policy in detail. Read on further to know whether you are eligible or not.
Table of Contents
What is the Brastop Returns Policy?
- Returns within 90 days of order dispatch.
- All garments must be returned unworn with tags attached.
- All Swimwear must be returned unworn with a hygiene seal intact and tags attached.
- Any faulty item will only be accepted within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can not be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Covid-19 restrictions: Returns may take up to 14 working days to be processed. Once processed, please allow up to 5 working days for a refund to appear in your account.
How does it Work?
Step 1 – Complete the enclosed returns form for the items you wish to return. If you can include the reason for returning, that’s great, as it helps us to improve.
Step 2 – Package your return items up nice and secure. They should be unworn with the tags attached and if the item came packaged, please include the original packaging too.
Mark the front of your package clearly with the Brastop returns address:
Torque WO1 Building,
Wortley Moor Road,
Step 3 – Send your returns package. In the unlikely event that your items get lost in the post, please ask for a certificate/receipt of posting when you drop-off your returns package or a collection card if opting for a collection.
If using a Royal Mail free returns label, you can send your return to them at a local Post Office or Customer Service Point. Find your local drop-off point.
Alternatively, you can also book a free return on the Evri Website, with free home/work collection or local drop-off available. Once your return is on the way, you can track your return on the Royal Mail website or Evri website depending on your chosen returns provider.
Please note the certificate of posting would have a tracking number if you opted for a tracked service.
Step 4 – Your Refund is issued. Once they receive your items, your return will be processed, via the original payment method, as quickly as possible. Once your return has been processed, please allow up to 5 working days for a refund to appear in your account.
Can the Parcel be Collected from Home?
- If you would prefer for your package to be collected from home, Royal Mail offers a paid Parcel Collect service.
- The Parcel Collect service is available for UK customers at 30p per parcel collected, with collection available six days a week
- Excludes Channel Islands – Guernsey and Jersey
- To use the service, you must use the Royal Mail returns label included on the packing slip with your order.
- If you have lost your label, a free replacement label can be created on the Royal Mail returns portal.
- Once ready, you can then book a collection on the Royal Mail website or using the Royal Mail app using the details on your label
What is the Brastop Refund Policy?
- All refunds are issued as soon as we process your returned items.
- If you paid via PayPal, you should receive an email from them to confirm that a refund has been issued, and this typically shows up in your PayPal account within a few hours.
- If you paid by card, it can take up to 3-5 business days to show up on your statement, depending on your card provider.
|Reason for Refund||Will you get a Refund?|
|Your products are faulty||Yes|
|Products are of the wrong size||Yes|
|Wrong products delivered||Yes|
|If you return your product after Ninety days of product delivery||No|
|If you return your product within Thirty days of product delivery||Yes|
They don’t offer exchanges, however, they have a 90 days returns policy and items can be returned for a refund if not suitable.
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||Any Reason|
|Return Mode||Store return, By Post and International Return|
|Return charge||Free for UK, Borne by Customer for International Returns
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.