- All items must be returned in the full original packaging, as well as, any protective outer packaging with all of the returns paperwork included for it to be processed.
- You can return a Barbour product to any of the 10 UK stores.
- They reserve the right to deduct money from the refund amount if the returned goods are partly damaged.
The Barbour brand started in 1894 in South Shields. It is a fifth-generation family-owned business. The company has retail stores in more than 40 countries across the world and 10 stores in the UK alone.
Barbour curates collections for men, women, and children. Now you can even find collections for dogs here. From jackets and coats to shirts, dresses, knitwear, footwear, accessories, and more, one can find a full lifestyle wardrobe here.
As it caters to customers worldwide, there is always a possibility of a wrong product being delivered, or a guest not liking the colour, style, or fit. Barbour has a very easy Return Policy. Here we have explained the Barbour Returns and Refund policy in detail.
Table of Contents
What is the Barbour Return Policy?
All items must be returned in the full original packaging, as well as, any protective outer packaging with all of the returns paperwork included for it to be processed.
Return By Post
- Place the item back into its original packaging, or in suitable alternative packaging, with the included Returns Document enclosed inside.
- Go to barbour.mp-returns.com to select your postage label for printing or scanning.
- Make sure you obtain proof of postage.
- Please remember to indicate the reason for the return on the Returns Document; if this is left blank, you will be contacted by our customer service team for more information.
- Please note we do not currently offer exchanges.
NEW: Instant Returns with In Post Lockers:
The new Instant Returns with InPost Lockers offers a hassle-free alternative to return items. There’s no printing required at home or when you drop off your return and with no label needed, just merely scan your return and drop it off at the designated locker.
How it works:
- Choose Instant Returns to create a QR code here.
- Place item back into its original packaging, or in suitable alternative packaging, with the included Returns Documents enclosed inside.
- Scan the code on your phone at your local locker
- Put your parcel inside and shut the door.
- When your return is collected from the locker, a label will be applied on your behalf by the courier.
Return To Store
- Item(s) can be returned to one of Barbour’s 10 UK stores – find your nearest one here, listed beneath the map.
- Bring your item(s) for return along with your order reference – this can be found on the returns slip or on your order confirmation email.
- Please note that Barbour.com purchases cannot be returned to Barbour Outlets or concessions.
Please obtain proof of posting containing the postage details when you return your parcel. Your return and refund will be processed within 14 days of you returning your parcel to us. At busier times this may take up to 21 days.
Please note the personalised product(s) cannot be returned under our Returns Policy. Postage charges are refunded only if you are returning items that are faulty.
- All products must be returned in a re-saleable condition. This means the product and its packaging, labels and tags are undamaged and unused. We will not accept worn, damaged, altered or used goods.
- We reserve the right to reduce the total refund amount and deduct the value of the goods that are diminished from your handling or damaged in any way.
- Products customised under the MyBarbour programme cannot be returned under our Returns policy.
Faulty Or Incorrect Items Received
If the item you received is faulty or if you have received an incorrect item to which you ordered, please use the same returns method as described above. Please mark the return reason as faulty for faulty items and not as described for items that were not correct as per your order.
Your statutory rights are not affected. Please refer to the full terms and conditions for the contract of your sale.
Your right to cancel is incorporated into our Returns Policy. You can exercise your statutory right by completing this form and emailing us (email@example.com) or by telephone (0800 917 3000). Please ensure you provide us with your order number.
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||Any Reason|
|Return Mode||Store return, By Post and InPost Lockers|
|Return charge||Borne by the Company|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes(In some cases)|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.