- Returns can be made via in Post free lockers or via Royalmail free for UK customers.
- International returns postage charges will have to be borne by the customer.
- They need 14 days to process the refund.
The Couture Club is a contemporary apparel brand situated in Manchester, UK, that offers premium quality menswear at affordable costs. They cater to a worldwide crowd.
As they sell their items around the world, they get requests for refunds and returns. To assist their clients with returns and refunds, they have made the Couture Club Returns Policy.
Table of Contents
What is the Couture Club Returns Policy?
HOW DO I RETURN?
Users can use the free InPost Lockers. No printer required, simply examine, drop, and done. Log in to the website to get your QR code.
How it functions:
- Click on Instant Returns to make a QR code at their return portal.
- Check the code on your telephone.
- Put your package inside and shut the entryway.
- Whenever your return is gathered from the storage, a label will be generated for you.
Kindly NOTE: All items from one order ought to be returned in one package.
UK customers can attach the free return sticker. For global returns including Southern Ireland and Europe, it is the client’s responsibility to send this back to them.
While returning your item, ensure that you send it back in secure packaging with the returns label attached.
The return address is: The Couture Club,40-42, Matthews St, Higher Ardwick, Manchester, M12 5BB
They request to allow 14 working days for all returns to be handled and refunded once the products are received and checked.
Unfortunately, they can’t exchange products right now because of the speed at which they send your items out. They are working on this currently and might be able to offer exchanges in the future.
- UK customers can return things in no less than 14 days of accepting your package.
- For international customers, returns can be made after 28 days of accepting your package.
- Items should be unworn and unwashed.
- Items should have all labels attached.
- Socks and clothing are non-refundable because of cleanliness reasons.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging.
- Purchases made at full price, in sale, or with a discount code will be refunded, those made with a gift card will have their balance returned. They don’t offer exchanges.
- All Users should finish and attach the return slip while returning their things.
- UK customers can return things utilizing their Returns Portal.
- Add your return label with any returns to guarantee your refund can be handled as fast as possible.
- Any items bought in a web-based deal are nonrefundable because of the nature of the test deal, this includes Limited Edition things.
- Customs and duties might apply to worldwide shipments.
They expect to process your return ASAP, however, sometimes, it might take more time, up to 14 working days for them to deal with your return and a further 7 days for your refund to be handled.
The Couture Club
40-42 Matthews St,
Kindly note you should keep your return receipts while returning your package.
|Company Name||Couture Club|
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty and damaged product|
|Return Mode||Inpost, Royalmail and International Return|
|Return charge||Borne by the Company for national returns|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes (In some cases)|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.