- Simply Business charges cancellation fees.
- Simply Business cancellation fees vary from to person to person
- If you cancel your policy within the grace period, you can get a full refund.
Simply Business is a United Kingdom-based insurance company. It provides insurance policies to different types of businesses. Not only business insurance, but it also provides landlord insurance.
Simply Business has a user base of around 800,000 people. Due to many such customers, it becomes necessary to have a solid cancellation and refund policy.
In this article, we will look at Simply Business’s cancellation and refund policy. After reading this article, you can know whether you are eligible for a refund or not.
Table of Contents
What is the Simply Business Cancellation policy?
You can definitely get a full refund if you cancel the Simply Business insurance policy. However, like any other insurance company, Simply Business charges cancellation fees in most instances.
Simply Business cancellation fees vary according to the situation and policy of the policyholder. You should know that by canceling your insurance policy, you can no longer get insurance coverage in case something unexpected happens.
You should know that if you cancel your policy within 14 days of purchasing the policy, you can apply for a full refund. However, the company will deduct the charges of the services it provides during those 14 days.
Let’s see cancellation charges and other cancellation rules associated with Simply Business.
- Simply Business charges £50 ($65.52) as a cancellation fee. You need to pay this fee to cancel your Simply business insurance policy.
- In some instances, Simply Business can charge you up to $500 or 25% on any prepaid premium for certain premium carriers.
- If you couldn’t pay your insurance monthly dues, the charges would be collected from you at last. If any amount is due from your side, you need to pay it after canceling your insurance.
- In most cases, you will surely get a refund if you cancel your insurance within 14 days of purchasing it. However, the company can charge different amounts on it. Contact Simply Business to get more information.
What Is Simply Business Refund Policy?
The refund amount can vary according to the situation. Different people have different policies and different monthly premiums.
It becomes pretty tricky to predict the correct amount of Refund you will receive in this situation. However, let’s see some of the refund policy rules. However, to get a correct estimate of your refund value, you should contact Simply Business’s customer representative.
- If you cancel your policy within the cooling period (14 days), you are entitled to a full refund, excluding some fees from Simply Business.
- For any other refund request, you should contact Simply Business on 0333 014 6683.
|Reason of Cancellation
|Will you get Refund
|In case you are in 14 days grace period
|Yes, minus some charges
|In case you have past 14 days grace period
|Yes, minus cancellation charges
How to cancel Simply Business Policy?
To cancel your Simply Business Policy, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps,
- Go to the Simply Business website and sign in to your account.
- Select your policy and click on the cancellation button.
- Confirm your selection.
- You can also email them to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your policy.
- You can also call them at 844-241-6648 to cancel your policy.
Once Simply Business accepts your cancellation request, it will take 30 days to get your Refund.
|Is cancellation possible?
|In which case is a full refund possible?
|Each case if different. Contact Company for more information on refund
|Online and via phone
|14 days booking cancellation
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.