- You have the right to cancel your product without any reason within 14 days from the purchase date.
- You can extend your money return period up to 180 days in certain cases.
- If you get a damaged product, then Gear4music will reimburse your return fees as well.
Gear4music is a UK-based company that deals with musical instruments and DJ systems. There are over 60,000 items listed on their website, with over 1,000 manufacturers.
The website provides you with a great range of musical instruments ranging from Guitars, drums, Piano, and DJ systems.
Like any other e-commerce company, Gear4music has a solid return and refund policy. They have designed their policy so that customers will choose their warranty period too.
Let’s take a look at the Gear4music return and refund policy.
Table of Contents
What is the Gear4music Return Policy?
Gear4music return policy is very lenient towards its customers. You can increase your warrants and return period by paying extra. Let’s take a look at significant points of the Gear4music return policy.
- Gear4music has got a 30 days money-back guarantee and a minimum of 3 years warranty as standard.
- You can get additional protection by paying small fees. You can get a 180 days money-back guarantee as well as a ten year warranty.
- Customers have their statutory rights as well. According to it, customers can cancel their item within 14 days from the purchase date.
- If your return is not free, you need to pay for your return.
- If you want, then Gear4music will provide you with subsidized rate return services.
- The return amount will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- Original packaging is necessary to initiate the return procedure. Without it, Gear4music will charge you extra from your refund amount.
- If you don’t have the product’s original packaging, you need to pack the items inside a sturdy cardboard box with appropriate packing. If your products get damaged during transit, you are liable for the loss.
- In the case of connected or smart devices(Like Alexa, Echo, etc.), you should unlink them with your account and delete all of your data from it.
- In the case of products with softwares and plugins, you should not have activated the software with the provided license key.
- To return your product under standard or an extended money-back guarantee scheme, you should pack them well and be in “as new” condition.
- Certain items like Monitors and headphones, Earplugs and ear protection, Mouth and Lip-care products, CDs, DVDs, and software should be returned in unused and sealed condition with original packaging and software still “unregistered.”
- You can extend your product money-back guarantee and warranty by paying a small fee. You can read more about this here.
- In case of Faulty or damaged items, you should contact the company as soon as possible. If you return your product within 180 days, the company will collect your return free of charge.
- If your product is damaged during product transit to you, Gear4music is liable for that damage. You should take its photograph and contact the Gear4music team as soon as possible.
- You can ask for a replacement or apply for a refund within 14 days if your delivered product is damaged. If you missed the 14 days, a small fee is charged for product collection and replacement.
- If a product is delivered to you accidentally, you are required to send it back, or Gear4music will charge you the total amount.
- If your product is deemed incorrect, faulty, or damaged, you are eligible for a full refund.
- To get more information on canceling your product, you can read it here.
- Let’s look at different situations for getting a warranty and guarantee.
|UK&EU/EEA||EU Standard||Gear4music Standard||Gear4music Optional||Gear4music digital items|
|Refund Period||14 days||30 days||Up to 180 days||14 days(Provided the license key has not been used to activate item)|
|Standard delivery charges refunded?||Yes,upto 30 days||Yes,upto 30 days||Yes,upto 30 days||N/A|
|Upgraded delivery charges refunded?||Standard cost only||Standard cost only||Standard cost only||N/A|
|Free collection on cancellation||No||No||No||N/A|
|Return if faulty due to design or manufacture||Free||Free collection within 180 days||Free collection within 2 years or as stated on product page||Within 14 days|
|Return if delivered damaged||Free||Free collection within 14 days||Free collection within 14 days||N/A|
|Return if incorrect item received||Free||Free collection within 14 days||Free collection within 14 days||Within 14 days(Provided the license key has not been used to activate item)|
|Extended warranty refunded if used?||N/A||N/A||No||N/A|
|Return Method||Important Points||Return Procedure|
|Return Through Post||All tags and packaging must be intact.|
The product must be in new and unused condition. It should be in a re-saleable condition.
Always have the proof of postage with you.
In some cases, you need to pay for your return.
Always include your invoice with your parcel.
The company can deny it if your return request looks suspicious to them.
|To initiate your return process, click here.|
Provide your Gear4music Order ID and email id to start the return process.
If you forget your Order ID, you can log in to your account.
Select the product which you want to return and click on submit.
You then need to follow the guidelines provided by Gear4music.
In case you have any questions regarding a return, you can send a mail to email@example.com
What is the Gear4music Refund Policy?
Let’s talk about the Gear4music refund policy’s essential aspects.
- Under the Right to Cancel rule, you can cancel your product within 14 days from the date of purchase without any explanation. After cancelling the product, you will get your refund back.
- Refund will be provided in the original form of payment in most cases.
- If your product is damaged or not resaleable, your refund may be denied.
- In some cases, you can get your refund up to 180 days from the purchase date.
- If you registered your software using a software key, your refund would be denied.
- In case of Faulty and damaged product is delivered to you, Gear4music will provide you with a full refund.
|Reason for Refund||Will you get a Refund?|
|Your products are faulty||Yes|
|You cancel your product within 14 days||Yes|
|Wrong products delivered||Yes|
|If the product is not in resalable condition||No|
|If you return your product after 180 days of receipt,||No|
|If you return your product within 180 days of receipt||Yes|
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty and damaged product|
|Return Mode||By Post|
|Return charge||Depends on courier service|
|Is your delivery refundable?||No|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.