- You can return any complete, unused, undamaged item within 28 days of receipt.
- Customers have to bear the return shipping charges.
- Goods must be returned in their original condition.
Cox and Cox emerged from a craving to make a special assortment of homeware items that couldn’t be found somewhere else.
As they take care of a worldwide client base, they get many return and refund demands each day. To assist their clients with dealing with their returns and refunds effectively, they have made the Cox and Cox Returns Policy.
Table of Contents
What is the Cox and Cox Returns Policy?
- You can return any unused item in its original packaging within around 28 days of receipt.
- Visit their portal to make a return request at their Return Platform and adhere to the directions.
Return Your Item/s
- You are responsible for the expense of returning your item(s) except if you got a broken, harmed or wrongly despatched item.
- Returns can take more time than 10 days to be processed, particularly during busy periods.
- Please repack your item with care utilizing all the original packaging. As the merchandise is your responsiblity until it arrives at their distribution center, guarantee you pack your return parcel without any harm to the items or boxes.
- In the event that an item isn’t packed accurately and has been harmed on the way back to them, they will reach out you and may have to either return the item to you or just issue an incomplete refund through a credit note.
- Merchandise should be returned unused and undamaged in their original packaging in the span of 28 days of receipt.
- You are liable for the expense of returning your item(s) as far as they might be concerned, except if you got a broken, harmed, or wrongly despatched item.
- You can return an item to them, utilizing their Return Platform above, or you might decide to utilize your own preferred carrier.
- Please repack your item with care utilizing all the original packaging.
- Make a point to adhere to care directions on the “Size and Info” segment and any disclaimer on item variety before repacking them for return. If an item isn’t liable for return and the item has been harmed, they won’t be refunded.
Items That Cannot Be Returned
They can’t accept returns of washed or utilized material (sheets, pads, towels, etc…), mats, candles, or items with non-replaceable LED bulbs after utilization of the bulb past its suggested life expectancy. Customs Made items (specially made couches, beds, sleeping cushions) can’t be returned nor refunded.
Harmed and Faulty Goods
- Kindly guarantee that you really look at all items on receipt, as broken or harmed items should be accounted for inside 8 working long periods of getting the package, or in no less than 30 days if the damage is observed after receipt.
- You should send them an image of the defective item preceding any refund or substitution. If you can’t send them photos of the harm/issue, you should return the item to them, to your own detriment. They will then, at that point, review the item, and assuming their examination affirms the harm/shortcoming, they will refund your return cost and issue a substitution (if in stock) or a refund as fitting.
- Whenever they receive photos of the harm/issue and the item is considered to have an assembling imperfection or isn’t good for a reason, they will offer you a substitution or a refund.
- Assuming you return a defective item to them, you should repackage this in the original packaging and send them a photo before they can start a free return.
|Company Name||Cox & Cox|
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty and damaged product|
|Return Mode||By Post|
|Return charge||Borne by the Customer|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes(In some cases)|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.