Have you reserved a Virgin Holidays vacation that you’d like to cancel? If that’s the case, you’ll be delighted to learn that Virgin Holidays allow you to cancel your parcels before departure. However, if you’re worried about getting a refund in this scenario, your chances are slim.
You can cancel any Virgin Holidays booking if you deposit a cancellation charge. However, some parts of your package may be unable to be canceled, and as a result, no refund will be granted. By going to the Manage My Booking section, you can cancel your vacation on your own.
Let’s get into the details of the Virgin Holidays cancellation policy.
Table of Contents
Is Cancellation Possible at Virgin Holidays?
Yes, you can cancel your Virgin Holidays reservation at any moment before your trip. You must, however, pay the cancellation charge.
However, the refund process is complicated and influenced by various conditions.
Virgin Holidays Cancellation Eligibility
- You have the option to cancel your Virgin Holidays vacation at any moment before departure.
- Their cancellation fees are calculated as a percentage of the overall holiday expense, plus the other considerations listed on their site. Your insurance payment is not included in the overall holiday expense.
- Cancellation fees are calculated based on how many days before your vacation they get your cancellation request, not when you send them your email.
- Some reservations may not be canceled once they have been confirmed, and any cancellation may result in charge of up to 100% of the total cost of the reservations.
Is Refund Possible at Virgin Holidays
Yes, a refund is possible at Virgin Holidays. But to get the refund, you must fulfill some of the criteria.
Virgin Holidays Refund Eligibility
You must know that your insurance premium is non-refundable by Virgin Holidays.
You are allowed to claim a full refund once you get confirmation of cancellation from Virgin Holidays. Your refund must be paid within 14 days, according to the policy.
|Time before departure within which notice of cancellation is receive by them in writing||% of total booking cost|
|More than 84 days||Loss of deposit|
|Less than 7 days||100%|
Virgin Holidays Cancellation Fee
- You must pay a cancellation charge if you cancel your Virgin Holidays booking after the free cancellation time.
- If you have reserved a cruise, you will be charged extra cancellation fees, which will be in accordance with the cruise line’s policies.
- If only some members of your group cancel, we will recalculate the vacation expense for the remaining passengers, in addition to the relevant cancellation charges.
- It’s possible that you’ll have to pay more for your accommodation. Any unused portions of your vacation will not be refunded after your departure, for example, new flights, unused hired cars, or early check-out. You will have to pay the total cost of all parts used items.
How to Cancel Virgin Holidays Booking?
Step 1: To login into the Manage My Booking section, you’ll need your ticket reference number and the name of the leading passenger.
Step 2: Fill out the details on Manage My Booking and get in.
Step 3: Find your booking from the Booking section. The details of refundable and non-refundable services will next be displayed. It will also show any additional cancellation fees associated with your cancellation.
Step 4: If you’re sure you’ll cancel your reservation, cover the difference between your deposit and the cancellation fees. The remainder of your payment will be returned.
Step 5: Submit a refund request.
|Service Provider||Virgin Holidays|
|Is Cancellation Possible?||Yes|
|Cancellation Mode||Online via Manage My Booking|
|Virgin Holidays Cancellation Eligibility||It can be canceled anytime prior to the departure|
|Virgin Holidays Refund Eligibility||If canceled within the free cancelation period|
|Cancellation Charges||Charges are charged if not canceled within the free cancelation timeframe|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.