- Goods should be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- The refund time is usually a week.
- The goods should be returned in their original packaging.
Reserved is a Polish clothing store chain, part of LPP, which has more than 1,700 retail locations. Reserved offers womenswear, menswear, and childrenswear. Products manufactured by Reserved include shirts, pullovers, pants, shorts, tracksuits, coats, coats, dresses, and much more.
Today, Reserved takes care of worldwide clients. As they sell their garments around the world, they get many return and refund requests. To assist their clients with managing returns and refunds, they have made the Reserved Returns Policy.
Here’s what the policy is all about.
Table of Contents
What is the Reserved Returns Policy?
Practically all items are qualified for returns within 30 days of procurement. However, the returning items should not be corrupted with make-up, fake tan, body creams, aromas, or stenches.
Any item is eligible for a return provided that it is in its original condition, with labels attached. For a return, you should finish the web-based return process on the site. Subsequently, repack your merchandise and place your request receipt in your return package.
All the UK returns are free as the brand is responsible for the return transport charges.
The refund process is simple. To return an item, you need to visit your Reserved account and start an online return process. Then repack your merchandise and put in your request receipt in your package. The courier will appear at your entryway and will collect the package from you. Your refund will be handled and you will be refunded to your original mode of payment soon.
Returns for Goods Purchased from Reserved In-Stores
1. Every consumer is allowed to make a return or refund of merchandise bought at a retail store in no less than 30 days from the date of procurement. After the above time frame, refunds won’t be acknowledged.
2. A return or refund of products can be made at any store, no matter what the original location of purchase was. A refund or exchange will be finished distinctly after introducing the original receipt or VAT receipt, and in case the payment was made using a card.
3. When the merchandise is acknowledged for a refund, the consumer:
a. returns the receipt added in the package to the seller. In the event that the receipt contains different items, the consumer will get a substitution receipt. The first receipt stays with the seller.
b. presents the first VAT invoice to the seller. Assuming that the invoice contains different items, the consumer will get a restorative Invoice. The first VAT invoice is returned to the consumer.
4. When the products are acknowledged for an exchange, the consumer:
a. presents the receipt attached to the item to the seller for the purpose of review. The seller makes a note on the receipt about exchanging the item. The first receipt stays with the customer.
5. A refund is made by refunding the cost paid by the consumer:
a. If the consumer paid for the products with cash, the refund is made in cash
b. If the payment is made by a credit card, the refund is made to the card that was used to pay for the merchandise.
c. If the payment was made using a Reserved Gift Voucher, the refund is made to the Gift Voucher.
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty and damaged product|
|Return Mode||Store return, By Post and International Return|
|Return charge||Borne by the Company (in some cases)|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes (In some cases)|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.