- Goods purchased from their website can be exchanged in any of their branches within 28 days.
- Refunds cannot be processed at any of the branches.
- The customer will have to bear the return postage charges.
Warren James Jewelers is a British goldsmith. The organization is possessed and overseen by the brother and sister pair that established it with the main shop in Denton, Stockport in 1979. From that point forward, they have expanded to 225 shops across the country and have become the biggest gem dealer in the United Kingdom.
As they take care of a worldwide crowd, they get many return and refund demands each day. To assist their customers with returns, they have made the Warren James Returns Policy.
Table of Contents
What is the Warren James Returns Policy?
Site Exchange Policy
Any unworn resaleable item bought from their site can be exchanged at one of their branches within 28 days from the requested date on your receipts.
Take the unworn resaleable item and a duplicate of either your email receipt or delivery receipt and they will readily exchange it for an item of similar worth or higher, in which case you’d have to pay the difference.
Exchanges can’t be handled by post.
Note that a refund can’t be handled at any of their branches.
For mix buys (for example, get one free or get one more thing at a discount) you should return the free or reduced value items to facilitate an exchange.
- Pierced Jewelry
In light of a legitimate concern for cleanliness and for your insurance, studs and punctured adornments are rejected from their Website Exchange policy.
- Customized Jewelry
They can’t offer an exchange on a customized gems request. This implies that they can’t give an exchange on anything that has been uniquely changed or customized in any capacity.
Site Refund Policy
- Any unworn resaleable thing bought from their site might be refunded, given that you request this in the span of 28 days from the date on the dispatch note email.
- Kindly note that a refund can’t be handled at any of their branches.
- Sign in and visit their Contact Us page
- Select ‘Solicitation of a Refund’ and pick the order number for the item you wish to return (for your order number, kindly look at your delivery receipt)
- Enter the reason behind the refund in the remarks box.
- Directions on the best method to return the item will be messaged to you within the next 24 hours.
- For blend buys (for example get one free or get one more thing at a discounted cost) you should return the free or reduced value items for refund to be processed.
- Note that you will be expected to take care of the expense of postage assuming you decide to return an item for a refund.
- Any sum due will be refunded onto the payment mode initially utilized. It takes up to 5 working days for this.
- If they don’t accept your returned item, they will request that you give the Proof of Postage receipt you acquired from the Post Office. They maintain all authority to decline a refund assuming that you can’t give this Proof of Postage.
|Reason for Refund||Will you get a Refund?|
|Your products are faulty||Yes|
|Products are of the wrong size||Yes|
|Wrong products delivered||Yes|
|If you return your product after Twenty-Eight days of product delivery||No|
|If you return your product within Twenty-Eight days of product delivery||Yes|
|Company Name||Warren James|
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty and damaged product|
|Return Mode||Store return, By Post and International Return|
|Return Charge||Borne by the Customer|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes(In some cases)|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.