- Goods can be returned within 28 days of receipt.
- The cost of the original packaging or postage has to be borne by the customer for returns or exchange.
- A complete returns form has to be filled in and sent with the returned goods.
Trapstar London is a fast-growing fashion brand with strong streetwear roots. The brand, known for its heretic approach to fashion over the years, has organically grown through close community distribution through its own stores, e-commerce, pop-ups, and wholesale.
As the brand ships to a wide customer base, it gets many returns and refund requests per day. To help their customers tackle the returns and refunds easily, the brand has created its own Trapstar Returns Policy. Let us understand this policy in detail.
Table of Contents
What is the Trapstar Returns Policy?
- If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to them within 28 days of receipt, providing they are in an original resalable condition.
- Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging.
- They are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
- Please ensure you enclose a completed return form with your order (if you do not have one, you can download the returns form from the website).
- Ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined at the bottom of this page.
- Returns should be shipped with a service that provides a tracking number (Royal Mail Tracked or Special Delivery are advised) and insurance as they are not responsible for delayed or lost packages.
Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
PO Box 3371
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, and complete with original tags and/or
- packaging if applicable.
- They are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in an original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please note that due to hygiene reasons, bodysuits, socks, and underwear cannot be returned if removed from their original packaging.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- They do not take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.
A refund will be issued back to the original method of payment for the merchandise returned. They require up to 10 business days of receiving the merchandise at the Trapstar London warehouse. Financial institutions may require additional days to process the refund before the funds are returned to the account. You will receive notification from them once they have actioned a refund.
- For All International Returns/Exchanges Please Email – email@example.com to arrange the return/exchange of an order. Additional costs may be incurred.
- If returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’ to avoid any customs charges.
- TRAPSTAR is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
How does it Work?
- Complete the returns forms detailing your email address, order number which begins with TS, item returned, and reason for return.
- If your order didn’t come with a returns form please use the link below to download a form.
- Upon receiving your returned package they will action your requested refund or exchange. You will receive either a dispatch confirmation or refund confirmation by email.
|Company Name||Trapstar London|
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty, unsatisfactory, and damaged product|
|Return Mode||By Post and International Return|
|Return charge||Borne by the Customer|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes(In some cases)|
- Fitflop Returns Policy
- Dreams Returns Policy Guide
- DIOR Returns Policy
- Arne CLO Return Policy
- Virgin media Cancellation policy
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.