- Returns within the UK are free and should be done within 28 days.
- Returns from within Europe will cost $15, and returns from anywhere else in the world will cost $23. You can also return via your preferred carrier.
Founded in 2009 by Liam Gallagher, one of the most iconic frontmen in music, the brand unites people through a love of music and fashion. Named after a track by The Jam, Pretty Green provides simple, classic clothing with a modern twist.
Pretty Green always strives for innovation. Due to its popularity, Pretty Green is quite famous worldwide. Due to this, there are hundreds of return requests each day. To deal with them, Pretty Green has got a strong Return and refund policy.
In this article, we will look at the Pretty Greens Returns Policy. After reading this article, you will know whether you can avail full refund or not.
Table of Contents
What is the Pretty Greens Returns Policy?
Uk Returns (Free On All Orders)
If you wish to return any unworn/unused item(s) (faulty or otherwise), you may do so within 28 working days after delivery for an exchange or refund as required.
Step 1: Mark clearly the returns code and request code against the items you wish to refund/exchange On the ‘Delivery Note/Goods Return’ sheet received with your order. Place the rest of the completed sheet inside the package with the items you wish to return to us.
Step 2: Go to http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/2986 to create your FREE returns label. Attach the label to the outside of your package.
Step 3: Take the package to the post office counter to get your tracking number for proof of postage. Please note that They do not accept liability for returned goods if you do not return them to us via the Post Office.
Unauthorized returns/exchanges may be returned to the sender. Returns received outside the above time frames are accepted at the discretion of Pretty Green. Failure to return goods other than via Royal Mail Special Delivery does not affect your statutory rights. The returns policy for items on sale is the same as our returns policy noted above.
They offer a flat rate return fee for all international customers. Returns from within Europe will cost $15, and returns from anywhere else in the world will cost $23. Alternatively, you can return the item(s) to us via your preferred carrier.
Access our Returns Portal to return any orders from outside of the UK.
- You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to them.
- You can send your returns via their express returns service for a flat rate of $15 for returns from within Europe, or $23 from the rest of the world, which will be taken from the credit of the returned item(s) once they have reached them.
- Alternatively, you can print a returns label and send it to your preferred carrier.
- Payment of refund for cancellations should be made within 14 days from receipt of the cancellation, but it can be delayed.
They recommend that you use their express service to return your items to them, as they are not responsible for items that do not reach them. Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments outside the European Community (EU 27).
Unfortunately, they cannot provide an exchange for orders outside the UK. Instead, please return your items for a refund and place a new order.
Visit the Returns Portal to start your return.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days of the date of cancellation notice.
- The cost of any undamaged and unworn products correctly returned will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card, including sales taxes for all EU country shipments and any shipping charges.
- As previously stated, international customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
Items must be returned to them in the same condition you receive them with any tags and labels attached. Please note you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items whilst they are in your possession, and they are under your responsibility until they arrive at our warehouse. They recommend, therefore that your item are packaged securely to ensure they avoid damage in transit on return to them.
Unfortunately, They cannot offer in-store refunds or exchanges for items that have been purchased through www.prettygreen.com and vice versa. Under no circumstances will a refund or exchange be issued at any of their stores for an online transaction. Returns made in person at the returns address will also not be accepted.
RETURNS VIA POST
The address to return items to is:
39 Barlby Road
All exchanges are subject to stock at the time of processing; they cannot reserve items for guaranteed availability. Exchanges can be processed for the same product as initially ordered, in another size/color, and at an equal transaction value. If you wish to try another style, simply return it for a refund and purchase the new item separately.
|Company Name||Pretty Green|
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty and damaged product only in the UK|
|Return Mode||Store return, By Post and International Return|
|Return charge||Borne by the Company in some cases|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes(In some cases)|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.