- Plumbworld offers a 365-day return policy.
- Customers have to bear the return shipping and postage charges.
- Full refund will be made within 14 days of the return shipment receipt.
Plumbworld is a specialist bathroom retailer based in the market town of Evesham in the United Kingdom. The company was founded by the current CEO James Hickman in 1999 and operates exclusively online.
Plumbworld always strives for innovation. Due to its popularity, Plumbworld is quite famous worldwide. Due to this, there are hundreds of return requests each day. To deal with them, Plumbworld has got a strong Return and refund policy.
In this article, we will look at the Plumbworld Returns Policy. After reading this article, you will know whether you can avail full refund or not.
Table of Contents
What is the Plumbworld Returns Policy?
Change of Mind
- Plumbworld is pleased to offer a 365-day return policy giving you peace of mind in case you need to return an unwanted item.
- If you change your mind about the product when you receive it, you can notify them any time within 365 days and return it at your own cost for a full refund.
- Any refunds will be made within 14 days of receiving your returned item.
- You are expected to cover the cost to return the item and your initial charge will be refunded if the order is returned in full. Items must be returned in a re-saleable condition.
- To proceed with your return please manage your order here.
If any product purchased from them, that is not supported by field engineers (see below), develops a fault within the first 12 months of use they will refund the cost of the goods and the delivery charge, please manage your order here to process this.
Products Supported By Field Engineers
Some major brands operate their own field engineer service and will not accept returns unless one of their engineers has visited and confirmed that it is the product that is faulty (not the installation).
This applies to Saniflo, Mira, Triton, Aqualisa, Stuart Turner, Salamander, Insinkerator, Grundfos, Ideal Boilers, Vaillant Boilers and Flavel Fires. Returns will not be accepted for these brands unless an engineer has confirmed the fault.
Damaged On Arrival
In the unlikely event that your order is damaged on arrival then please follow the procedure below.
- They need to have been contacted within 7 days to advise of any damage. Any delay in reporting problems to them could affect your right to a refund.
- For bulky deliveries or goods that arrive on pallets, you agree to check the goods for damage before signing the driver’s delivery note. If you do not check the goods and sign to confirm they were received in good condition the driver will not leave them and they will be returned to them.
- If someone else is signing for the goods on your behalf you agree to advise them that the goods must be checked and you accept full responsibility for any loss or damage if they sign on your behalf and fail to check.
The address for all returns is as follows:
Plumbworld Returns Centre
Unit 6, Block A,
Crab Apple Court
Crab Apple Way, Vale Business Park
- Please ensure the item is well packed as they are unable to provide refunds for products that are returned to them damaged.
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty and damaged product|
|Return Mode||By Post|
|Return charge||Borne by the Customer|
|Is your delivery refundable?||No|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.