- You have 45 days from the date of receipt to return the item.
- It will take 14 days for your credit to reflect on your Fabletics account.
- Some items purchased through special promotions may be final sale, and therefore, not eligible for exchanges.
Fabletics sells affordable, high quality and stylish workout clothes for women. Customers shop for yoga pants, leggings, joggers, tops, tees, and more for any fitness level. As the brand caters to an international audience, at times, there are some requests for refunds and requests.
To make it easier for their customers to deal with refunds and returns, Fabletics has created the Fabletics Returns Policy.
Here is an in-depth analysis of this policy.
Table of Contents
What is the Fabletics Returns Policy?
If for any reason you are not content with your order, they accept returns or exchanges. Follow the guidelines below for free returns and exchanges.
They offer 3 return options:
(1) Return for Fabletics membership or store credit. You have 45 days from the date of receipt to return the item. Please allow up to 14 days for your credit to reflect on your Fabletics account.
(2) Exchange for another Fabletics outfit or item. You have 45 days from the date of receipt to return the item in order to exchange it for another Fabletics outfit or item.
(3) Return for a full refund. You have 14 days from the date of receipt to return the item. They will reimburse you using the same method of payment you used for your purchase. Please allow up to 5 working days for your refund to reflect on your statement. Rewards points will be deducted from your account, if you do choose a full refund.
Some items purchased through special promotions may be final sale, and therefore, not eligible for exchanges.
Product Return/Exchange Guidelines:
Items must be in new, unused condition in their original packaging. Accessories must be returned with all pieces included and intact, and apparel must also be returned unworn, with all tags still attached. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
How to Book your Return:
- Email them or call their Member Services team on 020 36953 831 (local rate) with your Order ID and tell them if you’d like to make an exchange or return for a credit/full refund.
- Access the Evri Parcel Returns website and select a Courier Collection or ParcelShop Drop-Off.
- For Courier Collections, you will be prompted to enter the address you would like the parcel to be collected from – you can also let them know a safe place location where your parcel will be if you’re not going to be home!
- You will now be taken to the confirmation screen which will show your collection has been booked and give you the option to print your label. Don’t worry if you can’t print this straight away, and you will also have received a copy of the label to your email address so you can print it later if you need to. You will not be able to return your parcel without this label.
- For ParcelShop Drop-Offs, you will be prompted to enter your details and they will also give you the option to see where your nearest ParcelShop is located. You will now be taken to the confirmation screen which will give you the option to print your label.
Don’t worry if you can’t print this straight away, you will also have received a copy of the label to your email address so you can print later if you need to. This label is only valid for 7 days and you will not be able to return your parcel without this label.
- For ParcelShop Drop-Offs without a pre-printed label
- Go to Evri to find your local Evri Print In-Store ParcelShop
- Take your packaged parcel to the ParcelShop
- Select Fabletics from the menu on the print in-store machine
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to print your label and attach it to your parcel. Please remember to insert your Fabletics order number
- Hand over the parcel you wish to return and receive your tracking receipt
Preparing the Parcel:
Ensure your parcel is securely packaged with the outer packaging fully intact:
- Make sure the label is securely attached to the parcel. Your return will not be accepted if the label isn’t attached to the parcel.
- If you are using the original packaging from your delivery, you will need to either remove the original delivery label or ensure your new return label is placed over the original label so only the return label is visible.
Tracking the Parcel:
Evri website return via Courier or ParcelShop provides you with a tracked return service so you can see where your parcel is on its journey back to Fabletics. Here’s some guidance on how you can track your parcel.
- Your Courier or the ParcelShop will provide you with a receipt for your return. The barcode detailed on here can be used to track your return on the Evri website.
- Alternatively, on the confirmation email, you receive this will also contain a 16 digit tracking number which you can also use to track your return on the Evri website.
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case of faulty, unsatisfactory and damaged product|
|Return Mode||Store return, By Post and International Return|
|Return charge||Borne by the Company|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes(In some cases)|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.