- Bondara offers a free 365-day refund or exchange policy for all unopened or unused items.
- If the item gets faulty within 180 days of purchase, then customers can return it for free and get a full refund or exchange.
- Returns can be sent via Royal Mail Returns Portal.
Bondara is a leading provider of adults toys and lingerie in the UK. This online business was founded in 2006 by Chris Simms.
The company sells sex toys very discreetly. It has enjoyed growth year after year. Since it has a large customer base, faulty deliveries at times are possible. To help the customers with the returns, Bondara has created the Bondara Returns and Refund Policy.
Bondara is quite lenient with its refunds and returns policy. Let us find out more about this policy.
Table of Contents
What is the Bondara Returns Policy?
Returns at Bondara are very easy. They offer a free 365-day refund or exchange policy for all unopened and unused items. If the item breaks or gets faulty within 180 days, then customers can return it free for a full refund or exchange.
How does it Work?
- Customers need to fill in the returns form via the Royal Mail Returns Portal and package all the items safely before sending them to Bordana.
- They suggest obtaining free proof of postage when you send your return just in case it is lost in transit or there is an issue with them receiving it back at the warehouse. Don’t forget to hold onto this until we’ve processed your refund or replacement.
- If you are unable to use the Royal Mail returns portal you can download a Free Post Returns Form here.
- Please note Bondara is unable to refund the cost of postage if you do not use the Royal Mail free returns postal service or if the item is unwanted.
- For international customers, Bondara is not able to refund the cost of your delivery UNLESS the item is faulty.
- Unused Items: Please make sure that your item is unopened, unused and undamaged (unless it is faulty), plus all shrink wrapping, packaging and/or leaflets and instructions must be intact. Remember to detail whether you would like a refund or an exchange. Your request will be handled and processed as soon as possible and you will be notified when they receive the returned parcel at their warehouse.
- Faulty Items: If your item is faulty please make sure that you clearly detail the issues you are having. Unless the fault is very clear you may wish to call their Customer Care team beforehand as some items may have remotes or battery compartments that have a trick to them!
- You MUST return all leaflets, cards, instruction manuals and packaging with your order (even if it is faulty) as they may not be able to process your replacement without this information.
- If you have used the item, please make sure that it has been thoroughly cleaned as photographs will be taken of all faulty items when they receive them to help with processing. If they find that the item is not in a faulty condition this will be returned to you at your expense.
- When ordering lingerie you are of course able to try this on for size but please wear your own underwear underneath as they will not be able to accept soiled or damaged items of this type for a refund or exchange. Don’t forget to retain the original packaging otherwise, they will not be able to accept your return.
What is the Bordana Refund Policy?
- As soon as they have received your returned parcel back at their warehouse, they will process your choice of a refund or a replacement as soon as possible. This will be within 30 days. If you would like to check on the status of your returned parcel please contact email@example.com with your order number. Once submitted, refunds will take up to 5 working days to appear in your account depending on your bank.
- If a fault is reported on a sex doll that has been used, they will investigate the evidence provided and reserve the right to offer a replacement, not a refund. If not in stock, the replacement doll will be ordered from the manufacturer and they will advise the date when it will be ready to dispatch to the customer, which may be several weeks.
|Is return possible?||Yes|
|In which case a full refund is possible||In case your whole lot is faulty or wrong|
|Return Mode||Royal Mail, Return Postage and International Return|
|Return charge||Vary according to situation|
|Is your delivery refundable?||Yes, in some cases|
Himadri is a travel enthusiast who loves exploring different parts of the world. Over the course of five years, I have been to numerous places, experienced different means of transportation, and stayed at different properties. The details on return and refund policies of different brands provided are based on first-hand experience to help everyone experience a hassle-free booking.